- Rental requests should be made as far in advance as possible, however reservations MUST be made no later than two (2) weeks in advance of retreat.
- All requests are subject to availability and management discretion.
- Facilities must be returned to the same condition in which they were found. Groups will be billed for cleanup and damage.
- Non-profit groups are eligible for discounted pricing. Proof of non-profit status is required at time of booking.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours in advance or group will be charged the rental fee agreed upon in the contract.
- Stone Canyon reserves the right to cancel any reservation, due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. weather), up to 24 hours before the scheduled time of arrival. No fee will be charged if Stone Canyon cancels. We will work with your group to reschedule, if desired.
- Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of a signed contract and deposit.
- Stone Canyon is a smoke, alcohol, drug, and weapon free facility.